Design, develop and deliver training and performance consulting services for associates and agency personnel to impact job performance and key business metrics. Apply adult learning principles and instructional design theory to create effective training and performance support documentation for Grange associates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Determine training and developmental needs for departments, work teams, and individuals.
2. Design, develop and deliver training and performance support.
3. Act as internal consultant to enhance organizational development and performance management.
4. Conduct level I, II and III evaluations for training and development projects as needed, compile and report on results.
5. Establish, validate, and maintain competency models for core organizational job functions.
6. Serve as facilitator and coach for training and associate/leadership development initiatives.
7. Establish development planning and competency based performance support.
8. Support talent management and succession planning efforts.
9. Ensure corporate compliance with federal, state, and company rules and regulations.
10. Maintain training records.
11. Collect, compile and report on training effectiveness.
12. Assist Manager with course cost/benefit analysis, etc.
13. Perform other duties as needed.
Bachelor's degree in related field and a minimum of five (5) years experience with organizational development. Leadership coaching, and facilitation of instructor-led training required. Instructional design required. Performance management experience preferred. E-learning design/development a plus. Demonstrated willingness to complete professional insurance programs and maintain and/or upgrade professional training skills required. Excellent oral and written communication skills needed. Must be able to travel on a limited basis. Should possess leadership and project management skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment. A working knowledge of personal computers and software applications also required.
Grange Mutual Casualty Company - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard