Seeking to fill a position for a Training Consultant.
Position: Training Consultant
Location: Plymouth, MN
Reports to: Vice President, Sales
Who is Knowledge Marketing?
Knowledge Marketing (KM) is a MN based 4-time INC 5000 winner with a reputation for quality products and outstanding service. We are in a continued rapid growth mode and need to add additional talent to the KM team to help increase our sales, bring on new clients and continue our high level of client satisfaction! The marketplace we serve is in a state of transition and KM is there leading the way forward. Successful, growing small businesses like KM are the heartbeat of the American economy and we need you to help us continue on our journey.
We are looking for a Training Consultant to join our team here in Plymouth, MN. This role provides Knowledge Marketing software product training to customers as well as internal employees and supports training curriculum development through product expertise. The Training Consultant position plays a critical role in ensuring that our customers are able to use the Knowledge Marketing software effectively and efficiently on an ongoing basis. Some Travel expected.
The Training Consultant is part of the sales and marketing team and will develop training materials, conduct classes both in person and electronically. The Training specialist will work closely with the client implementation team both remotely and at the client location.
Other major job duties include:
• Develop the training methodology and training materials used by clients who implement Knowledge Marketing software.
• Conduct training programs for customers, as well as internal employees in the use of Knowledge Marketing software.
• Responsible training client super users on the KM solutions, and working with the client to develop a plan for training client end users.
• Collaborate with team members to promote increased effectiveness of customer training programs.
• Serve as subject matter expert for specific Knowledge Marketing software product(s).
• Drive high levels of client satisfaction throughout all engagements and regularly monitor and measure satisfaction.
• Continue efforts in support of future software version releases.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team.
• Willingness to travel an average of 25% annually.
• Strong training or presentation skills with at least one year of experience delivering customer-facing training
• Experience developing and delivering presentations including handouts and course outline
• Experience delivering training through virtual tools (WebEx, GoTo Meeting, etc.)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment
• A strong focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to represent Knowledge Marketing in a professional and positive manner
Employee Status: Regular, Exempt, Full-time
Interested candidates should email their resume directly to Brett.Keirstead@teamkm.com
Knowledge Marketing offers Fully Integrated Touchpoint Solutions. We accomplish this via a proprietary online marketing platform that allows...