Promote, market, and facilitate the overall sale of products of the bank. Contribute to the bank’s growth by the effective sale of bank services to new and existing customers with emphasis on courteous and professional service.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND SCOPE
This position reports to the Executive Vice President of Human Resources & Marketing.
Direct reports: Trainees
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
- Train in all areas of banking.
- Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Coordinate training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the branches.
- Formulate training curriculum and determine instructional methods such as online training, training videos, departmental checklists, individual one-on-one training, group instruction, seminars, conferences, workshops, meetings, etc.
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, reference works, etc.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as compliance training, on-the-job training, refresher training, etc.
- Develop an annual training calendar to ensure all employees are receiving the required compliance training.
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Continually track and report progress of trainees during training periods.
- Maintain trainee personnel records.
- Make suggestions on improving work procedures & policies.
- Develop strong relationships with all branches & departments to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Assist with writing procedures.
- Assist with creating/revising forms.
- Provide support for tellers and personal bankers.
- Attend all meetings and complete all training required to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Comply with all applicable Federal and State regulations and guidance associated with the performance of your job function.
- Comply with all applicable BSA/AML/OFAC policies and procedures associated with the performance of your job function, including participation in required training and identifications of suspicious activity.
- Responsible for making suggestions to improve branch/departmental operations and overall bank.
- Perform other duties and assignments within the bank at Management’s request; accept periodic cross-training.