NAUTILUS, the training division of the RPS Group, is a highly successful provider of geological and geophysical training for the oil and gas industry. We require an experienced individual to become an integral part of the training coordination team. This team is responsible for organizing the logistics, supplies and travel arrangements for 200+ domestic and international classroom and field and courses per annum.
This is a demanding and challenging role, requiring the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects to meet established standards and deadlines. Applicants must be quick learners, have exceptional organization and problem-solving skills, superior attention to details, and the ability to effectively prioritize work duties. A proven track record of above average customer service skills and effective follow through is essential. Candidates must be comfortable with small group presentations and working with a variety of people from differing backgrounds, educational levels and nationalities.
1. Must be highly organized with attention to detail and ability to follow-through
2. Positive, flexible, can-do attitude a must and easily adaptable to a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
3. Highly developed sense of people/customer service skills (including proven phone skills).
4. Proven ability of multi-tasking with challenging deadlines and changing priorities.
5. Professional appearance and telephone manner.
6. Ability to function with minimal supervision.
7. Possess excellent proofreading, verbal and written communication skills.
8. Outgoing personality and enjoys challenges.
9. Ability to give short presentations to small to mid-size groups.
10. Flexibility to work schedule to accommodate occasional extended work hours.
11. Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working with a variety of people from differing backgrounds, educational levels and nationalities.
12. Willingness to perform other job duties as assigned/requested.
13. Previous experience with training/event coordination planning and execution a plus.
14. Small contract negotiation skills/experience a plus
15. Experience working in a process or procedure oriented environment, requiring repeated, sequential job tasks.
1. Typing speed of at least 50 wpm
2. MS Office package
a. Intermediate to Advanced Excel (proficient with formula creation and adjustment a MUST)
b. Intermediate Word (experience with tables required)
c. Intermediate PowerPoint
d. Intermediate to Advanced Outlook with the ability to manage large volumes of email effectively (flagging, follow-up and file retrieval). Ability to set-up multiple user templates
1. Answer participant, client and public inquiries by both telephone and email in a polite, professional, and timely manner.
2. Successful experience dealing with dissatisfied customers/clients and proven ability to work through issues to achieve a mutually beneficial solution.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
The RPS Group is a planning and development, energy resources and environmental management consultancy that provides professional advice and...