GP Strategies is an international performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering, environmental and support services. Our clients include leading Global 500 companies and government organizations. We employee more than 2400 professionals who are the best in their fields.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule instructors
- Schedule facilities for training classes
- Monitor participant registration
- Organize training materials and supplies and ensures classes are properly equipped with appropriate training materials
- Complete training room set-up
- Coordinate new course game plan development
- Coordinate upgrades or modifications to the game plan or course delivery as required
- Administer course delivery per the course game plan
- Collect course rosters and pass to GP Troy for centralized attendance updates and billing
- Proactively manage course waitlists
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
- Minimum of two years training coordination/administration experience
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, email, etc)
RWD Technologies - 23 months ago