Are you looking to reach farther in your next career move as a Training
Coordinator? Are you searching for a company who holds a reputation that you can
be proud to promote? Do you have a passion to directly impact patient’s lives
and save limbs?
Then we may be looking for you!
What You Will Do: As the Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for
administrative support and various training and education activities for
physicians and other customers. This is a vital role that provides critical
interface between the Training & Education department and the sales team
that depends upon you to execute highly impactful daily activities.
What You Will Learn: Spectranetics attracts and hires the best talent on the
planet! You will be working with a great team of dedicated experts in your
field as well as from the Medical Device Industry. You will learn from our
Engineers, Clinicians and Sales Representatives about promoting our state of the
art products. We are dedicated to the development and growth of our Teammates
through formal and informal training and mentoring programs.
What You Will Become: A highly influential company ambassador who can greatly
impact the way we manage and deliver training and education to our teammates and
What Success Looks Like: You will have the opportunity to provide career growing
- Coordinating schedules, lease arrangements, staffing, venue, travel, and
lodging logistics for computer simulation events for physicians
- Coordinating schedules, venue, audiovisual, promotional, meal, travel,
lodging, and other details for various local and regional customer education
events across the country in conjunction with sales personnel
- Capture tracking information and metrics for simulation and education event
- Manage administrative steps in support of physician observational and
proctored training events to include documenting management approvals, physician
acknowledgments, and training summaries; supply of training models, tracking
activity completion, and processing expenses and honoraria
- Process training participation letters for customers
- Maintain and manage various training models through field deployment,
including multiple bovine-tissue models and lead preparation stations
- Process speaker and trainer honoraria and expense reimbursements
- Process and maintain appropriate contracts
- Track program expenditures and accruals to support monthly budget reviews
and expense analysis
- Coordination of new hire training
- Attend training and education events as needed or requested by department
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity in using Microsoft Office Products to include, Word, Excel, and
- Basic Outlook end user skills
- Minimum of 5 years coordinator or executive assistant experience
- Minimum of 2 years major meeting coordination experience
- Minimum of 2 years coordinator experience in sales team and medical
- Strong communication, organization, and project management skills required.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to prioritize work assignments to best meet department goals
- Ability to travel as needed 15% approximately
Spectranetics - 22 months ago
The Spectranetics Corporation was founded in the 1980s on excimer laser technology and today markets the only Excimer Laser System approved...