The Training Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for the Service Operations Training Team. The role will focus on training coordination, training development, documentation, training database maintenance and training processes to support the goals and objectives of the Service Operations Training Team.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Responsible for developing a calendar that details training opportunities available, what participants can expect to learn, and where the sessions will be held
- Responsible for scheduling attendance of required training sessions for Service Operations and ensuring participation and completion of sessions
- Regular assessment, measurement and reporting of training execution and effectiveness through the use of pre and post training surveys and evaluations of sessions
- Discuss with management and subject matter expert to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Create, develop, manage and organize the production and utilization of all training materials as well as documentation, records and files for performance and evaluation purposes
- Routinely updates training matrixes posted in department areas to reflect identified changes
- Maintenance of training documentation as necessary, archive records and retrieve the documentation as necessary
- Ensures that revisions are checked for accuracy and communicate with department personnel accordingly. Takes actions necessary to ensure timely updates to training matrixes and checklists. Maintains revision control files for all changes.
- Provides administrative support for the internet based training systems and company training database. Maintains training database and utilizes it to track company training progress by individual, position
- Provides administrative support for new hire orientation and other training programs. May prepare and deliver certain training courses as needed to support organizational goals and needs.
- Ensure all communications and training data complies with applicable TriNet Security Policies
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Associate degree is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Two to four years of experience preferred
- Experience with and demonstrated knowledge of training
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience in business writing and application (Outlook)
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements/demands, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Animation experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and gain the cooperation of employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong inter-personal communications and business engagement/teamwork capabilities
- Ability to complete statistical analysis of data, identify trends and recommend solutions to improve conformance to quality requirements.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Creative thinker, eager to apply and seek new technology skills
- Demonstrated (positive) experience interacting with internal/external customers.
Since 1988, thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada have placed their trust in TriNet to help them manage their Human Resources more strategically and cost-effectively. We give our customers the economies of scale they need to access and deploy Fortune 500-caliber payroll, benefits, and HR services. TriNet has a nationwide presence, an experienced management team, and belongs to the Inc. Magazine Hall of Fame for being one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies for five consecutive years. We are a mature organization that embraces and rewards both bold strategy and disciplined execution.
- Minimal to no travel required
- Work in a clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
- Sitting for long periods of time is necessary
- Moderate noise level
Just like our customers, we've built our business on hiring the most qualified people and helping them acquire the skills and knowledge they...