Western & Southern Financial Group has an immediate opportunity for a Training Coordinator.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Provides administrative support to the Director, Field Training & Development. Expedites work through proper channels in the absence of manager, maintains regular and follow-up files and confidential data. Arranges travel plans as directed and independently prepares correspondence, maintains records and creates and maintains presentations and spreadsheets. Works with minimal supervision and is responsible to make and established range of decisions, escalates to manager when necessary and updates manager on a regular basis.
• Organizes and expedites the flow of work through the Field Training and Development Department, maintaining any documentation and filing and initiates any follow-up actions required.
• Responds to inquiries and directs, prioritizes and provides information to all levels of internal and external customers making requests of the Field Training & Development Department. Makes decisions regarding the validity of external requests quickly and responds to those that are urgent.
• Administers the Field Training & Development budget to include paying bills/reimbursements, tracking/reporting expenditures versus budget, and auditing all bills for accuracy. Prepares, calculates and verifies travel and personal expense budget for Field Training & Development and field personnel attending various schools and functions.
• Inputs data and creates database reports to track/measure the effectiveness of all Field Training & Development programs on Agency’s key drivers.
• Coordinates the preparation and distribution of training materials for all programs (group meetings, District Management Conference, etc.) assuring that all materials are printed, shipped and delivered on or before schedule.
• Coordinates logistics for all training programs including travel and meeting arrangements. Coordinates with the travel department to assure cost effectiveness.
• Inputs field education data into all applicable systems to monitor and track enrollment, attendance, certifications, etc., in a timely and accurate manner, including continuing education and national recognition/education programs.
• Provides Online University administration to include enrollments and enrollment issues, troubleshooting or finding resolutions to help questions, monitoring the student import process and inputing student grades and course information.
• Coordinates all EDLive sessions to include modifying and uploading presentations, routine lobby menu administration, setup and support of presentation equipment, scheduling course times and presentation locations and ensuring materials are received on time.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience, conveying information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner. Must possess proficient proofreading and editing skills, demonstrating a strong use of the English language to include exemplary knowledge of the elements of grammar and spelling proficiency. Will be expected to provide examples of written work, i.e., correspondence, reports, presentations, memos, etc.
• Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor when handling stressful situations.
• Proven experience coordinating multiple projects/assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis. Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills. Cite examples of organization and time management/methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands.
• Demonstrated experience working independently under limited supervision. Experience must include identifying and resolving problems where independent decision-making and initiative were demonstrated.
• Experience handling confidential information and correspondence and a familiarity with methods and approaches to maintaining confidentiality.
• Proven knowledge of budget administration and reconciliation.
• High school diploma or GED.
Computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required:
• Proficient in Word Processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database applications.
• Proficient in using Online technology and equipment.
Certifications & licenses (i.e. Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.):
• None required.
• Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
Western & Southern Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company, is a dynamic family of diversified financial services companies that provides life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement planning and investment products and services to help millions of consumers nationwide to plan and protect their financial futures.
With more than 5,000 associates and more than 50,000 individuals in our selling group, Western & Southern offers consumers and businesses the financial products and services they require to meet their insurance needs and investment goals. Having reached more in excess of $50 billion in assets owned and under management, we are leveraging our industry leading financial strength to fuel our growth through strategic acquisitions, increases in our current product revenue stream and expansion into new distribution channels and businesses.
Western & Southern provides a host of benefits that include medical, dental, life, pension, 401K, free fitness facility, on-site cafeteria, and generously subsidized parking. Western & Southern promotes a stable, fulfilling and challenging environment with an emphasis on excellence and continued career development.
Western & Southern Financial
- 2 years ago - save job