Ensighten is an exciting start up revolutionizing how companies manage their digital marketing with our advanced tag management solutions. We help customers like Staples, United Airlines, Microsoft, Sony, and others efficiently manage the website marketing tools used in their websites, mobile apps and online videos. Ensighten’s powerful technology and customer success is driving our rapid growth at the exploding intersection of big data, multi-device consumers, and e-commerce.
The Ensighten Training Deliver Manager will conduct assessment of training needs; define and teach to certification requirements; assist in development of training programs and preparation of training materials; and be responsible for successful deployment of training to Ensighten employees, customers and partners in the US and Europe.
The Technical Delivery Manager will become expert in our product features and technology, customer use of our products, partner requirements and integrations between our products and other systems. The Technical Trainer will be responsible for: post-sales customer training; Ensighten and industry sponsored prospect seminars; partner train the trainer enablement; and Ensighten sales and new employee training.
- Quickly become an expert on tag management standards, best practices, tools, etc.
- Deliver training in a variety of in-person and e-learning formats
- Maintain site training database and training records
- Maintain training delivery quality measurement systems and deliver highly rated trainings
- Must have expertise in web analytics, website optimization or similar digital marketing tools (e.g., Omniture, Coremetrics, WebTrends or similar)
- Minimum 5 years developing and delivering technical training to enterprise software or SaaS customers and partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with production and delivery of online training
- Flexibility to work on a variety of initiatives – prior startup experience preferred
- Outstanding work ethic, results-oriented, and creative/innovative style
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in training, psychology, marketing, economics, business management, mathematics, or a related field
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....