US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman is looking for a professional Training Developer experienced in military training. The candidate will work as part of a team to conduct design and cognitive task analysis to support the professional military education for end users of of the Joint CREW systems. The candidate will work with a team of Subject Matter Experts to develop training materials, including course lessons, student guides and evaluation instruments.
The primary responsibilities involve the the development of Programs of instruction (POI) for operator and maintainer courses and the design and development of an Electronic Warfare Officers Course.
This position is located in Lawton, Oklahoma.
Additional duties may include:
- Develop task analysis for EWO Course
- Develop course presentation materials for three operator and three maintainers courses and one EWO Course
- Devleop Student and Instructor Handouts
- Develop assessment instruments
Provides consulting expertise to military or defense clients in the development and evaluation of military training and doctrine. May have specialized expertise in planning and executing some or all phases of military training exercises, including doctrinal development, scenario development, and after action review and analysis.
1. Must possess a Bachelor's Degree
2. Must possess a minimum of 6 years of applicable experience. (A minimum of 10 years applicable experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
3. Must be proficient in Military Training Development, and be knowledgeable in the Military's Systems approach to training.
4. Must possess expertise in Electronic Warfare Operations.
5. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
6. Must possess an Active Secret Clearance.
1. Experience as a CREW system operator or maintainer
2. Familiarity with military organizations, ranks, and procedures
3. Graduate of a Military electronic wafrare course.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...