The qualified Training Developer develops and instructs computer-based training. Develops, revises and executes training courses and prepares appropriate training curricula.
- Develops courses and instructional material to educate technical and non-technical personnel
- Prepares instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids). Prepares student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms)
- Provides second level support and coordinate training with the help desk
- Provides standards, services, and guidance on IT related training programs that are designed to enable government agency personnel to use information technologies and systems more productively
- Communicating with the end user and team members
- Directly support the transition from an existing system to a new system
- 15 years of relevant experience, education, certifications, or training in one or more areas of classroom/web based training, Instructional Systems Design (ISD) and course management
- Experience with the Federal Financial Management System (FFMS) and FedTravler System
- Possesses thorough knowledge of appropriate hardware and software
- Understand computer functions and related technical terminology, and how they are applied in everyday business situations
- Must have a high level of integrity to handle confidential and proprietary information
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and organizational skills
- Strong communications skills; both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast pace environment
- Ability to speak, write and read English
- Active DoD issued security clearance and / or ability to obtain and maintain a government issues security clearance
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education, certifications, training and relevant experience
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com/jobs
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...