The Sacred Heart Human Resources Department encourages you to picture yourself in a valuable role with Northwest Florida's leading health care provider -- Sacred Heart Health System.
As a member of the Ascension Health System, Sacred Heart has a history of providing high-quality, compassionate care since 1915.
Salaries are highly competitive and we offer an excellent, flexible benefits package. We are fortunate to attract people who believe in our mission and who are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families.
Our associates give high ratings to their job engagement and the support for their well-being provided by our health care organization. Sacred Heart associates have scored among the highest in overall associate engagement within Ascension Health.
Northwest Florida is a growing family-oriented community. It offers a delightful year round climate, low cost living, excellent schools, boundless recreational opportunities and beautiful sugar white beaches along the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
The Training Instructor facilitates classroom training and development programs.
Education & Experience:
- Applies knowledge of adult learning principles to teach various types of learning content
- Works collaboratively with management and subject matter experts to understand desired performance, assess learning needs, and develop appropriate training solutions
- Monitors course participants' progress throughout assigned courses
- Conducts post-training evaluations and analyzes results
- Updates curricula and explores new materials for program participants
- Takes action to stay abreast of current and evolving learning trends, instructional methods/techniques and emerging technologies
How to Apply
- High School or equivalent required
- Two years of experience in subject matter field required
- Previous experience in teaching preferred
- Appropriate education for subject matter required
If you are interested in joining the Sacred Heart Health System Team, please apply by completing an online application.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 2 years ago - save job