Sales Engineer Training Manager-VSS000081
VSS Monitoring network packet brokers (NPB) improve the performance and efficiency of a broad range of network monitoring and security tools by providing the most advanced network-wide visibility, access and processing offload.
VSS Monitoring is a world leader in network packet brokers (NPB), providing a unique systems approach to enable network-wide and link-layer visibility, access and offload for a broad ecosystem of network monitoring and security tools. Deployed globally by Tier 1 service providers, F500 corporations and major government agencies, VSS Monitoring packet brokers improve tool usage and efficiency, simplify IT operations, and greatly enhance tool ROI. For more information, visit vssmonitoring.com
- Manage training team on all aspects and quality control of technical and sales curriculum, content development and training delivery systems as well as support/maintenance of said content and online delivery system.
- Qualify and manage external resources as needed to augment the in-house training team.
- Deliver technical and sales training in an instructor-led, hands-on lab environment as well as virtual and online training as needed to partners (Sales, Sales Engineers, Support Engineers, Professional Service Engineers), VSS internal technical employees and customers (Network and Security Professionals).
- Help maintain the training lab network and associated equipment located at headquarters.
- Coordinate logistics and budgets for partner technical and sales training events worldwide with support from marketing group resources.
- Monitor and maintain company training mailbox and all communications with respect to training.
- Meet with internal and external resources on training needs to assess training content and delivery necessary to meet determined needs.
- Continuously work with Product Management and Engineering to learn new technologies in order to maintain Subject Matter Expert level knowledge of VSS as well as third party technologies as necessary.
- Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the student audience and company partnership strategy.
- Develop strategy for scaling the instructor-led delivery of content and conduct train-the-trainer programs as necessary to meet those scalability needs.
- Act as technical resource for the marketing department as individual contributor for design and technical error checking of marketing materials .
- 5 + years technical training experience plus 2+ years previous experience as pre/post sales field support engineer a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to travel.
- Previous experience with inline gateway security appliances such as IPS, Web Content Monitoring, and/or Anti-Virus solutions preferred.
- Previous experience with network taps, network monitoring tools, traffic generation and performance analysis tools at a minimum.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- BA in Education preferred.
Danaher is a diversified technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. Danaher’s portfolio is comprised of five reporting segments: Test & Measurement; Environmental; Life Sciences & Diagnostics; Dental; and Industrial Technologies. Driven by a foundation provided by the Danaher Business System, Danaher’s 48,000 associates serve customers in more than 125 countries and generated $13.2 billion of revenue in 2010.
To Apply or View Other Positions please visit http://jobs.danaher.com/search/?q=VSS
Organization: VSS Monitoring
Job Function: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: North America-United States-CA-San Mateo