What you will do:
What you need for this position:
Curriculum Design, eLearning design (Captivate, Articulate and Camtasia), in-depth training needs analysis, working with SME's to build training content, methodologies to address all learning styles in a classroom environment, creation and implementation of New Hire Onboarding programs, creation and implementation of technical training workshops and eLearning modules, creation and implementation of sales and customer service programs, strong understanding of testing and surveying methodologies, performance management, ability to grow and develop training and instructional design staff.
- Identify learning gaps within the Technical and Sales support operations and lead a training team in creating training programs to close those gaps
- Oversee how training content is managed and updated. Create policies and procedures associated with how training content is built and maintained
- Work with other members of the HostGator and EIG leadership team to prioritize training needs for the Austin and Houston operations
- Utilize adult learning principles to recognize different learning styles and effectively match curriculum using various learning techniques.
- Understand ISD methodologies and how to use those methodologies to build solid training curriculum
- Oversee and communicate the training evaluation process. Lead pre and post training analysis to ensure training was effective, and communicate results to leadership teams
- Observe and coach training staff in the classroom to ensure facilitation, training and presentations are of the highest caliber
Education and Work Experience:
What's in it for you?
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. We have a great compensation program that includes generous benefits and attractive cool perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you think you're the one who can make a difference in this position, please reach out today!
- Bachelor's degree required
- Preferred 10 years professional training experience preferred (employment history should demonstrate that you have actual training/facilitation experience as well as instructional design or experience building and managing training programs.)
- Preferred 5 years leading others (Employment history should demonstrate that you have previously been in a leadership role.)
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Entrepreneurial spirit that is always on the lookout for the innovation to move our business from "good to great"
- Frequent travel between Houston and Austin offices is mandatory for this role (up to 75% travel)
IPOWER - 6 months ago