This position is responsible for managing an international team that supports the training needs of Apple's wireless carrier partners as well as managing the relationship with key internal stakeholders and key wireless carriers. This position requires an individual that is used to working on very tight deadlines and dynamic requirements.
Responsibilities include: Overseeing training handoff and implementation with new and existing wireless carrier partners. Recommending strategic direction for the training program, that have a measure effect on key KPI's such as call transfer, CSAT and cost. Communication with key stakeholders on the progress of current training programs as well as future training programs. Manage direct staff located in multiple geos. Effectively execute management and administrative tasks such as holding staff meetings, conducting regular one-on-one’s, hiring, development of employee, performance management, defining goals and expectations for direct staff, and calibration between sites. Work with other AppleCare Managers on initiatives to improve aspects of the business. Drive operational improvements, improve customer satisfaction, share best practices, seek & take action on improvement opportunities.
May require working non-standard business hours such as evenings and weekends with regular travel.
- A proven track record as a training manager within a customer support multinational company
- 3 years + background in running a carrier support training team, or equivalent Carrier management experience.
- 5 years + management experience in running a worldwide training team, or equivalent worldwide management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus 6-8 years work experience in a training and development field
- A proven track record in Trainer development and Instructional Design
- Excellent presentation, classroom delivery and facilitation skills
- Expert level of Knowledge and understanding of instructional design process
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight timeframes
Apple - 12 months ago
Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices and sells...