Revolution Analytics is an innovative and fast-growing company at the forefront of predictive analytics. In the training department, we are creating the Academy for R, world ’s most powerful tool for data management and graphics. The era of big data where organizations compete on analytics has arrived. According to the McKinsey report on big-data, by 2018, the United States alone could face a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills. R is one of the key technologies that enable this transformation. |
The Training Operations manager will oversee development, deliver, and operations strategies and implementation solutions that align with the overall objective of Revolution ’s goals for education services. This is a strategic leadership position that creates the conditions for igniting engagement and passion for exceptional customer experiences by delivering the best learning solutions in the industry.
- Conceptualize and execute extended enterprise learning strategies for Revolution partners/customers and internal teams.
- Responsible for successful development and implementation of all training content for training programs, certifications, skill enhancement, educational products and services, media and training systems.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers/Partners; uses customer information for improvements and acts with customer in mind. Also establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect using strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate sound judgment skills – ability to assess situation and take appropriate action; able to manage competing priorities in a fast passed educational business environment.
- Expand education offering through innovative content and solutions to best serve the Revolution Analytics ’ customers and partners so that the offerings can be recognized as a world class education services for all constituents with the appropriate courses and certifications (development, delivery, systems, etc)
- Integrate audience skill and knowledge needs with changing business drivers, and provide value-added thought leadership to business partners/SMEs/Instructors in the creation of learning solutions
- Manage complex projects to ensure timelines, milestones, and deliverables are met in accordance with project plan. Manage multiple initiatives including the creation and execution of project plans and deployment and evaluation strategy.
- Manage vendor relationships and the work of multiple vendors and subject-matter experts (SME ’s) as needed to achieve objectives
- Leverage the latest innovation in learning technology to enhance existing material and improve effectiveness
- Direct and manage all instructor resources to ensure each has the appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively deliver the course offerings.
- Direct and manage the Revolution Academy Training Administration functions to ensure daily operations are efficient, effective and promote the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Direct and manage all aspects of Revolution ’s online community for educational services.
- Develop, deploy, and implement reporting that measures and quantifies effectiveness of training initiatives and efforts across the board.
- Develop and execute monthly scheduling and resource management to meet anticipated training demand and ensuring revenue targets are consistently achieved.
- Continuously evaluate numbers to provide improved training solutions and better customer service.
- At least 10 years of experience in Learning and Development field in a management role
- Should have excellent project management, facilitation, communication, and instructional design expertise to deliver relevant, effective learning solutions and results.
- Experience in building and managing alliances/partnerships for global expansion
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience managing a team of content developers, trainers, and contractor resources
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theory, instructional design principles and proven track record of creating and implementing successful learning solutions at an enterprise level
- Ability to provide timely coaching and feedback to help individuals and groups strengthen a specific knowledge or skill area in terms operations and development of training
- Knows how educational businesses work and grow, knowledgeable in current and future training trends; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace and uses business acumen to inform learning solutions.
- Passion and enthusiasm for learning role and impact to the organization
- Masters degree in Adult Learning, Education, HR, Business, or Communications preferred.