Primary Duties: Travel to various branch locations, as assigned, to relieve tellers for training opportunities and as needed. Assist members in accordance with operating procedures of the Credit Union, performing basic teller functions under minimum supervision. Cross sell all credit union services. Balance cash drawer daily. Responsible for the security of their own negotiables until signed over to the proper designated employee. Alert to warnings of fraud.
Secondary Duties: Assist with advanced teller functions. Other duties as assigned.
Universal Characteristics: The following characteristics should be present in all tellers and must be demonstrated consistently before being considered for advancement in the Teller Career Ladder.
- Reliable attendance
- Good balancing record. Outages do not exceed $100.00 within a month.
- Excellent service to members, including addressing member by name
- Cooperative with co-workers, supervisors, and all other employees
- Comfortable and effective with cross-selling products and services. Cross-sells a minimum average of 5 new products and/or services per week.
- Maintains a professional image at work