Leverage your consultative sales experience to strengthen the success of Esri technology in state and local government agencies. An energetic and resourceful individual is needed to drive strategic conversations with all levels of contacts to promote and secure training packages. Your partnership with the account team will result in Esri customers being more efficient and empowered to fully take advantage of ArcGIS.
- Work as an individual contributor utilizing available resources to achieve sales target
- Proactively seek out training opportunities from a current customer base by consulting with government agencies to clearly understand their needs
- Work with customers who have shown interest in training
- Represent and communicate the value of training to both the account team and Esri’s customers
- Contribute to a total package solution as you partner with teams across Esri
- Achieve success by using your consultative skills to effectively manage the sales process from discovery to close
- Leverage your networking skills at Esri events and elsewhere to expand customer contacts and support the overall mission of helping Esri customers be successful
- Bachelor’s or master’s in a related field
- A minimum of two years of sales experience selling to state and local government
- Demonstrated ability to be creative in the consultative sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 25%
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experience with Esri products
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage several opportunities at once
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Outlook
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 22 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...