Position’s purpose is to develop and maintain quality and learner-centered training material.
- Develop training programs and training materials based on proven adult learning techniques including ADDIE, Rapid Course Development, and Adult Learning Theory.
- Work extensively with stakeholders and SMEs to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet learner and stakeholder needs.
- Write instructional materials for multiple formats including instructor-led and self-paced training.
- Develop testing tools to measure and assess effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum.
- Assesses training needs and designs training programs and curricula.
- Reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs.
- Researches, plans, organize, and conduct training programs and seminars for various levels of project staff.
- Assists in the assessment of the effectiveness of programs developed and/or administered.
- Maintains detailed records for staff training.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to develop learning objectives and training content.
- Use off-the-shelf software to develop instructional media and content.
- Assist in coordinating and organizing training sessions, and deliver classroom training programs as needed.
- Support Training Specialists in the delivery of materials as needed.
MAXIMUS - 14 months ago
MAXIMUS (NYSE:MMS) is a leading health and human services administrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and...