Accredo is a leading provider of specialty pharmaceutical services with a national network to provide the best patient care. We specialize in the distribution and clinical management of therapies for chronic pulmonary, respiratory, neurological, and immune disorders.
The Training Specialist has responsibility for facilitation and delivery of operational training. This includes responsibility for new hire training, up-training and cross-training initiatives. Content will include process, systems, skill, client-specific and/ or special program training for projects or initiatives across the operations.
Additional responsibilities include: mentoring of participants during new hire training and/or relevant nesting periods; delivery and support of skill coaching; and participation in delivery of performance/ quality feedback as needed.
This position will focus on Revenue Cycle Management facilitation, and include the Referral Process, Intake, Prior Authorization, Shipping Clearance, Billing, Collections and Cash Processing. . Experience in one or more of these areas is highly desired.
Key Challenges/Job Complexity
- Train new employees/up train/cross train employees on Accredo processes, systems, policies and workflows
- Coach skill development required to efficiently and effectively perform job responsibilities
- Monitor and assess performance; provide feedback to correct behavior and/or improve capabilities
- Partner with Line management to ensure a smooth transition for employees integrating into a new role and/or assuming new responsibilities
- Perform ongoing analysis of performance trends, quality data and employees performance (in the aggregate) to provide recommendations for up-training, cross training and/or additional skill development programs and/or training materials (i.e. job aids, revised SOPs, etc...)
This role will partner with the line management team, Learning Performance Improvement organization and Quality organization in the delivery and facilitation of training programs. Position will be required to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization to ensure quality training is provided to the line employees in support of business objectives.
Role will be required to adhere to defined timelines and support multiple initiatives with limited resources.
Individual will be required to effectively engage employees at all levels of the organization in both one-on-one situations, as well as, in group settings, i.e. facilitation of meetings and/or delivery of classroom training.
Primary responsibilities/Expected Contributions
- Responsibility for new hire, up-training and cross-training initiatives and programs across the operations.
- Facilitate and deliver product, client, process and system enhancement training to employees, supervisors and management team members.
- Conduct assessments and perform analysis to determine training needs and requirements within assigned areas. Support ongoing identification of areas of opportunity through analysis of quality trends and data. Provide recommendations for up-training, cross-training or additional skill development for employees.
- Develop training materials and curriculum; create job-aids, support SOP development as needed.
- Coordinate the implementation and delivery of new training utilizing instructional design resources and various methods of delivery.
- Supervise, coach and document performance of trainees and evaluate employee performance prior to their release to the operation/ completion of training programs.
- Ensure audit, compliance and legislative requirements are adhered to and appropriate systems and controls are implemented as needed.
- Travel may be required; estimated up to 25% of time.
- Perform other special projects, related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, Journalism or Instructional Design or related field and 4 years reimbursement, process design, or training and development experience.
Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Accredo Health Group, Inc. - 18 months ago