Job Description / Duties:
· Develop and deliver Instructor Led training modules
for proprietary software applications.
· Create and maintain training and related documentation
packages to support software applications.
· Support in-house and remote customer base using an
automated help ticketing system.
· Test application enhancements and provide
recommendations for continued improvement. This includes
determining software requirements and evaluating
additional software needs.
Qualifications / Specific Requirements:
· BS in Education or related field or a minimum of 4
years work experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Word, Microsoft
PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel).
· Must be able to pass a government background check to
obtain a Government Common Access Card.
Additional Desired Requirements:
· Familiar with creating web-based training modules.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org