Position Summary: Designs and conducts training programs. Monitors and reports the effectiveness of training on employees during the probationary period and for career development. Manages projects from inception through evaluation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Designing Training Solutions: Designs, creates, and develops training solutions to meet the needs of employees; analyzes and selects the most appropriate strategy, methodologies, technologies, and content to maximize the experience and impact.
· Delivering Training Solutions: Delivers training solutions in a manner that engages the employee and produces desired outcomes; manages and responds to employee needs; ensures that the solution is made available and delivered in a timely and effective manner.
· Measuring and Evaluating Training Solutions: Gathers data to answer specific questions regarding the value or impact of training solutions; focuses on the impact of individual programs and creates overall measures of system effectiveness; leverages findings to increase effectiveness; provides recommendations for change.
· Tracking Training Solutions: Creates and maintains an electronic training database of training records for all employees; analyzes results and produces data.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree
· At least two years experience in training development and delivery
· Knowledge of adult learning concepts, instructional design methodologies, and training technologies
· Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Proficiency with computer software, including MS Office
· Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills
· Works creatively and possesses a sense of humor
· Experience with Human Services and/or child welfare a plus
· Knowledge of eLearning development a plus
Leake & Watts - 12 months ago
Leake & Watts has been providing social services for over 180 years, continually expanding our programs to meet the changing needs of...