We are a team of more than 28,000 employees working together to maintain our reputation as "The Thoroughbred of Transportation". As an industry leader, Norfolk Southern offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Work Conditions: Environment: Office
Shift Work: No
Weekend Work: No
Travel Required: OVER 10 Days per Month Job Description: Primary Purpose:
Delivers training programs that support Norfolk Southern's strategic
- Delivers a broad range of training programs that increase job
knowledge, develop skills, and influence behavior.
- Works with team members to review and revise established courses as
necessary to ensure effectiveness.
- Measures the effectiveness of training courses.
- Consults with other departments to gain knowledge of training needs.
- Selects and develops teaching aids.
Job Related Experience:
Minimum Level: 3-5 years
Preferred Level: 6-10 years
Preferred Level: Bachelor's Degree (BA)
- Business - Human Resource Development
- Business - Organizational Behavior
- Education - Adult and Continuing Education
Licenses / Certifications:
Required: None listed
Preferred: None listed
- MS Word/Word Processing
- MS Powerpoint/Presentations
- MS Outlook
- MS Excel/Spreadsheets
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Analytical Thinking
- Build Collaborative Relationships
- Training Analyst
- Training Manager
- Instructional Designer
Norfolk Southern Corp - 18 months ago
Transportation titan Norfolk Southern is the one big train that could. Its main subsidiary, Norfolk Southern Railway, transports freight...