The training specialist shall be responsible for supporting the development of various training plans, user guides and other training documentation related to the education and instruction on the use, support, and maintenance of applications, sites and forms. Trainers will be required to provide hands on training to users and to other potential system trainers as appropriate.
- Experience in coordinating the scheduling, reservation of resources and facilities for training related activities
- Experience in working with a team environment to ensure they understand the application(s) for which they are documenting and/or developing training materials
- Experience developing and documents instructor-led, paper-based, and technology delivered curriculum and/or performance support solutions
- Working knowledge of the instructional design process
- Experience in management observation of training delivery and coaching for improvement
- Experience in coordinating post training desk side support when instructors are not teaching
- Experience in developing curriculum that can be delivered using different approaches including desk-side, group setting (conference room), and virtual, real time training such as Live Meeting
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrates the ability to work effectively with subject matter experts to conduct research and resolve issues
- Experience developing online training using industry landing virtual training development tools and technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Information Systems, Business, Finance or related technical or functional discipline
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience
- Experience provide training development, delivery, and management for SharePoint-based solutions
Procentrix is a company that understands the importance of establishing partnerships to complement our capabilities. We realize that we...