Preparation of multi-media training materials, including assessments and evaluations
Delivery of training materials in a classroom or work environment
Whether by observation, by hands-on performance, or by instruction from others, must learn the elements of various jobs in the company with sufficient understanding to prepare and deliver job training to employees in various classifications
Evaluate various training programs and other initiatives and make improvements and other recommendations to ensure that training is effective.
As needed or requested, confer with, advise and assist others in the company in matters that relate to the effectiveness of various training and communication styles, means, and outcomes in order to ensure that messages of various kinds are being delivered effectively.
Responsible for developing training schedules and coordinating on the job training with hiring managers.
As needed and as assigned, observe training of various kinds that is employed by organizations that supply contract help to the company to ensure that it is being delivered in the most effective way. Make recommendations to management for improvements to such methods.
Participate as an active member of the human resources staff to help ensure that the department is delivering service at the highest possible level to its internal customers
When assigned, conduct and/or participate in routine audits of training and other performance by suppliers to the company
May coordinate and track relevant certification, re-certifications, and licensing
Schedules classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, etc.
Other duties as assigned
• Must pass Drug Test and Background Check
• 3 plus years related work experience
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must maintain a valid U.S. passport and be willing to do extensive local and international business travel
• Must be a high performance team player and be willing to work in a dynamic, growing, demanding and fast-paced environment
• Must be a self-started and willing to work flexible hours
• Must have ability to effectively follow-up and handle multiple projects with strong personal time-management skills and effectively manage associated stress
• Willingness to work independently, with minimal supervision and take ownership of job
• Willingness to work with a high degree of professionalism and personal integrity
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills. Need to be creative, adoptable and able to accurately handle out-of-the-ordinary issues with a sense of urgency.
• Highly proficient in computer-use skills (MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of various training techniques that can be employed in a variety of circumstances
• Highly proficient ability to convert job knowledge to effective training techniques
• Ability to self-evaluate in order to improve own performance and effectiveness.
Sunset Produce is a family owned partnership between the Robert & Duane Munn families. Today, in its fourth generation, the partners are...