PGi is a global leader in virtual meetings. For 20 years, we have innovated technologies that help people meet and collaborate in more enjoyable and productive ways. Every month, we bring together over 15 million people in nearly 4 million virtual meetings. Headquartered in Atlanta, PGi has a presence in 24 countries worldwide. For more information, visit us at http://www.pgi.com .
$34,580 - $49,382 per year
This position is responsible for design, coordination, delivery of training and maintenance of training programs and ensuring that training meets organizational and departmental needs through effective measurement.
Determine Training needs Design training programs. Develops training programs Implement Training Programs Measure the effectiveness of training programs Assist Team lead with efficient and smooth department Operation – As Requested and assigned this duty. Support Business direction/needs Professional Development.
High School Diploma/GED AND 1 experience within PGi OR 1 year training experience
ASTD Skills in:
- Needs Assessment methods, processes
- SME area expertise
- Functional organization roles
- Change management
- Adult learning theories
- General understanding of Call Center operations
- Training delivery methods
- Learning design tools
- Oral and written communication
- Listening and interpreting
- Class facilitation
- MS Office suite (MS Excel, MS Outlook , MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Conflict resolution
- Creation of learning objectives using a variety of learning/design techniques
- Time management
- Analyze problems and quickly determine solutions
- Maintain a flexible schedule (ability to travel, work off-hours, and weekends as business dictates)
- Consistently maintain a professional demeanor and attitude
- Support organizational needs
- Quickly adapt to change
- Collaborate with peers and supervisors
- Adjust delivery based upon learners’style (visual, auditory, kinesthetic)
- Remain quality focused
- Set realistic and timely goals
PGi participates in E-Verify. To learn more, please visit : http://www.uscis.gov.
Premiere Global Services - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard