USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Training Specialist to work out of Fort Sill, OK.
• 5 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or 8 additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
• Final Secret security clearance.
• This position will require 50% travel to Southwest Asia.
• Proficient in MS Office tools.
• Experience with mortar or ground surveillance radar.
• Practical experience working with soldiers in the field.
• Knowledge of the Army maintenance system.
• Experience in use of fault isolation techniques in maintaining equipment.
• Working knowledge of Fire finder Radar Systems, ie Q-36 v10, Q-37 RMI, Q-53.
• Conduct the complete planning and programming of the New Equipment Training portion for the Lightweight Counter Mortar Radar (LCMR). This knowledge is applied in analyzing and developing specialized information about equipment; providing specialized advisory service to those who test, procure, supply, operate, and repair such equipment, and planning NET portions of equipment maintenance management.
• Function as team or project leader of the NET when required.
• Plan work accomplishments on short term basis considering availability of personnel, financial resources and timeframes in relation to current operation priorities.
• Serve as a technical advisor/instructor/team leader applying an intensive practical knowledge of the training required for LCMR.
• Develop training materials and conduct classes in proper operation and maintenance procedures to various gaining units of the LCMR.
• Plans, manages, and coordinates all phases of the PM LCMR NET programs.
• Provide on-site technical assistance and training for the operations and maintenance of the LCMR and associated items to gaining units/installations in/from CONUS and OCONUS locations.
• Insure that training requirements are properly identified.
• Analyze structure of present skills and assess the differential between appropriate future skill status or new equipment and present status and devised optimum cost effective strategy for ensuring that necessary proficiency levels are attained. From this assessment identify and test support packages.
• Evaluate developmental test/operational test results and revises training plans accordingly.
• Visit test sites and evaluate the process while personnel conduct tests.
• Serve as the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) for New Equipment Training contracts.
• Prepare NET briefings for commanders of user units in the field.
• Assemble and deploy NET teams.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...