Tarzana Treatment Centers, a leading provider of integrated healthcare services, is seeking for a Training Supervisor.
This position is based primarily in the city of Reseda, but travel is required for purpose of conducting trainings to all agency sites in Los Angeles County. Responsibilities include ensuring the high quality of all TTC staff trainings; ability to evaluate other agency trainers; development of training curriculum/manual, and training/facilitator evaluation tools
This is a full time position with benefits. If interested, please complete an online application at https://jobs.tarzanatc.org/. Tarzana Treatment Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Masters degree preferred in health related field such as social work, psychology, or public health.
- At least 2-4 years work experience as a health educator, (lead all of agency staff trainings including CPR, First Aid, Crisis Intervention, HIV/AIDS, Substance Use Disorder, Mental Health, and other health specific topics. Current certification to train on the above mentioned subject areas are preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent understanding of adult learning principles, experience conducting train the trainer (TOT) activities, and be abreast of changes and developments associated with the Accountable Care Act (ACA).
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and intellectual skills.
- Computer proficiency, specifically in MS Office products.
- Individuals with bilingual (English/Spanish) language capability strongly encouraged to apply.
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago
Tarzana Treatment Centers (TTC) is the largest provider of substance abuse and integrated behavioral health treatment services in Southern...