The Merchant Services Staff Trainer will be responsible for maintaining and developing the training syllabus and conducting the training sessions.
The Merchant Services Staff Trainer will be responsible for maintaining and developing the training syllabus and conducting the training sessions. This person will report to the Merchant Services Managers. Duties include but are not limited to
- Development and maintenance of the call center training syllabus
- Provide call center training to new hires (including supervising the side-by-side training sessions)
- Provide call center ad hoc training (including “refresher” training as well as training on new process and procedures)
- Maintain department documentation (e.g., policies, procedures, technical documentation)
- Provide administrative assistance to department management
- Assist Manager with real-time interaction call monitoring of the call representatives
- Provide quality monitoring & feedback during training
- Take first escalation call from the call center representatives
- Other duties as assigned or required
- A minimum of 2 years in a call center environment
- A minimum of 1 year in staff training and development.
- Preferred experience in the pre-paid transaction processing business.
DataWave Systems makes the point. Point-of-sale, that is. The company sells prepaid long-distance and cellular phone cards, as well as...