Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing courses that clearly specify learning objectives and use appropriate delivery mechanisms and media for learning.
- Assist in development of weekly corporate communication platform.
- Partner with subject matter experts to validate training content/materials.
- Assist in the organization and facilitation of on-site seminars and virtual training webinars.
- Work within pre-existing training methodology to develop training content.
- Effectively use training development tools/technology such as Adobe Captivate, InDesign and Adobe Connect.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring attention to detail on all department projects.
- Administrative and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-5 years of experience in learning and development or related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles and of a wide range of training methods, techniques, and formats including web-based training development.
- Knowledge of curriculum development and preparation procedures.
- Experience providing both instructor-led and virtual training delivery.
- Familiarity with developing eLearning and online content a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Business partnering with many cross functional teams in the development of training content.
- Team-player and motivated self-starter comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with compressed timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Photoshop, InDesign and/or other similar publishing software.
- Familiarity with Captivate, Premiere Pro, Flash, Dreamweaver and Adobe Connect a plus.
- A minimum of 10% travel may be expected.
Monster - 17 months ago
Shoe Carnival stores definitely have their own style.The open format, catchy music and friendly associates set the stage for a wonderful...