Training and Development Specialist
The Training Specialist will
have the responsibility of developing, planning, and conducting training and development programs for the Customer Support Center and Distribution Center employees under the leadership of the Training Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assess training needs of field employees
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
- Assist in developing onboarding, compliance, leadership, and systems training.
- Assist SMs in delivering specific training programs for new programs.
- Provide one-on-one training and coaching to employees as requested.
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books and magazine articles.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently and manage projects from inception to implementation.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of corporate training experience; retail experience preferred
A'GACI - 21 months ago
A'GACI was created by two brothers in 1972. Since then, the company has gone through many changes, but A'GACI has stayed true to its loyal...