The Training and Development Specialist’s primary
responsibilities will focus on coordinating the site’s
1. Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create job
and site specific training. Utilize on-the-job, online,
and classroom training. Incorporate all forms of
electronic and traditional media. Key target groups
including, but not limited to Analytical Development,
Manufacturing Technicians, Environmental and Waste Water
Technicians, Warehouse Material Handlers, and Facility
2. Confer with managers to determine skill gaps and
training needs. Promote training consistency by
educating those in supervisory and managerial positions.
3. Coordinate activities of instructors engaged in
training employees. Train instructors to conduct
4. Administer the Learning Management System.
5. Schedule classes, based on availability of
classrooms, equipment, and instructors.
6. Evaluate current training materials and recommend
7. Evaluate site orientation program and recommend
8. Monitor budget to ensure that training costs do not
exceed allocated funds.
9. Write budget report listing training costs, such as
instructors' wages and equipment costs, to justify
10. Monitor instructors during lectures and laboratory
demonstrations to evaluate performance and provide
feedback for improvement.
11. Provide regular updates to the Leadership Team on
training progress for each group and areas for
administration, psychology or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in business
- At least three years of training experience in an
a professional and timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in
manner, facilitate discussion, demonstrate procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to effectively present information in a clear
and respond to questions.
- Computer and internet skills including Microsoft
AMRI - 11 months ago