Potential areas of work and/or consultation may include team effectiveness, organizational effectiveness, core values sustainability, employee engagement, change management, process improvement, performance management, management and supervisor development.
- Review, update and deploy current front line supervisor program
- Identify key improvement opportunities for client groups that will drive engagement, productivity and personal and group effectiveness
- Work with client groups and HR on selected individual leadership development, succession and talent management opportunities
- Develop and facilitate manager and supervisor training programs.
- Deliver selected Cooper Learning Center training programs.
- Assists in implementing and sustaining incorporation of the company’s core values to achieve the company’s vision, mission, people strategy, and business results.
- Conducts diagnostic/needs assessments and develops recommendations to address gaps in performance, skills, and behaviors, including survey design, data collection, and analysis.
- Builds and maintains effective, collaborative, and lasting partnerships with key client groups within the business units.
- Partners and consults with Human Resource Department team members to support the effectiveness, development, implementation, and measurement of human resource initiatives affecting overall organization results.
- Provides consulting support on project and change management.
- Serves as subject matter expert on change management and project management.
- Assists with employee engagement survey, including survey administration, defining objectives, result readouts, improvement process, identifying training needs, and communication support.
- Assists in on-boarding of new employees relative to acculturation into Cooper Tire.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements)
Training and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to design, align, and successfully execute significant enterprise-wide organizational training initiatives from start to finish.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, consulting, and communication skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Proven experience in designing and facilitating team-building exercises.
- Extensive executive and management consulting and coaching skills.
- Strong project management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability for process improvement including knowledge of such programs as LEAN and Kaizen methodologies.
- Ability to assess competencies, skills, behaviors, and personality, as well as develop improvement recommendations.
- Ability to collect, review and incorporate internal and external benchmarking data into project planning.
- Working knowledge of human resource practices and processes, especially talent assessment, career development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Working knowledge of leadership, management, and employee development strategies and programs.
- Experience in delivering presentations and training especially at the managerial level.
- Familiarity with instructional design concepts.
- Ability to travel to various geographical locations as determined by business needs.
- Ability to work independently and use extensive judgment.
- Bachelor degree in organizational development, business management, human resources, or related business field required.
- Must have developed and conducted training initiatives.
- Global experience a plus.
- At least 4-5 years experience in organizational development or human resources (with organizational development-related concentration).
- Proficient in MS Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Cooper Tire & Rubber is a real wheeler dealer. The company is the fourth-largest tire manufacturer in North America (behind the likes...