The Training and Development Specialist designs, develops, facilitates, measures, and updates customized Management Training and Development processes and incorporates e-learning technology as a vehicle to enhance sales, retention, and profitability. Administers appropriate assessments. Coaches' Restaurant and Retail management on career and individual development plans to improve overall performance, prepare for greater responsibilities, support current and future organizational goals, and promote a company wide focus on leadership and development.
• Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
• Managerial/Supervisory/Leadership skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• In-depth knowledge of instructional design and adult learning techniques.
• In-depth knowledge of research methods and assessment tools.
• Knowledge of e-learning technology and computer based systems.
• General knowledge of employment law and human resources
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store - 21 months ago
This company has gotten ahead in the restaurant business by holding onto a bit of the past. Cracker Barrel Old Country Store owns and...