The focus of this role is to facilitate improving the productivity of employees through employee development and training programs using professional development techniques and approaches. In addition, this role is responsible for developing, delivering and improving the new employee onboarding system. This role works through effective teaming for the overall success of the Human Resources Department.
- Produces and delivers training programs as identified utilizing teaming subject matter experts, internal and external consultants or working independently.
- Utilize needs analysis, training needs surveys, and job analysis techniques as basis for class content and class delivery design
- Manage effectively and efficiently the new employee On-Boarding Program.
- Develop and implement an organization-wide Career Development Program.
- Develop and manage a Succession Management Program for key/critical employees and managers.
- Utilize e-learning as a preferred technique when appropriate for training content.
- Maintain a Training Calendar recording all formal training being offered throughout the organization.
- Manage the corporate Internship Program.
- Manage the Educational Reimbursement Program.
- Accurately maintain training records.
- Maintain professional relevancy by reading relevant journals, books, going to meeting and attending relevant courses.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Master’s degree preferred with specialization in Training and Development or related field
- Three to five years related experience in a corporate environment
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
- In-depth understanding of e-learning techniques, training software, web streaming, etc.
Location: Gainesville, GA
To Apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4885481
Over the course of 50+ years, Mansfield Oil Company has grown to become a leading supply and distribution company, with offices in eight states and Canada. Mansfield is considered an industry innovator that continuously invests in leading-edge technologies to optimize business efficiencies, improve the work environment, and cultivate an exceptional company culture. Innovations such as these, combined with our highly collaborative business approach, have resulted in considerable recognition in categories including Forbes 'America's Largest Private companies', The Platt's Global Energy Award "Downstream Operations of the year" & "Deal of the year", and repeated recognition as 'one of the top Privately held companies. So if you are looking for a company with an outstanding reputation, financial strength, and a growing clientele, then look to Mansfield Oil. We offer great work schedules, excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits, an award-winning work environment, and much more!
Mansfield Oil Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mansfield Oil Company - 7 months ago