Our teams produce game-changing ideas and life-changing results. A career at St. Jude Medical puts you on the leading edge of medical technology, working for a company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and its passion for quality. Isn''t this the kind of change you would like in your life?
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We currently have this position open at our Cardiovascular Division at LightLab Imaging Inc., a St Jude Medical Company, based in Westford MA:
This position works closely with Westford business leaders and other CVD HR training and development personnel to identify employee development needs and organizational training opportunities.
• Develop and implement production training assessment instruments, course content, and certifications.
• Partner with business leaders and other CVD HR team members to define and maintain accurate training requirements for Westford positions.
• Oversee and maintain the Learning Management System (LMS) for Westford employees, including training records management, development and implementation of on-line courses, and system updates.
• Utilize the LMS to generate training compliance reports, and partner with Westford leaders to ensure 100% completion of employee training requirements.
• Partner with business leaders and other CVD HR team members to design, develop, and facilitate/deliver skills-based and other training programs as needed, to include modules for operations employees.
• Develop learning tools and training materials using digital photography, digital video and word processing skills.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor''s degree in Human Resource Development, Technical/Industrial Education or related field.
• 4 + years in a technical training development role to include training facilitation and delivery.
• Must be computer proficient with proven advanced capabilities in Microsoft Word and experience with Excel and Access databases
• Must be proficient with digital camera and technical photography
• Must be able to manage training development projects and create collaborative relationships with Engineering and Manufacturing work teams
• Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, and have good communication skills
St. Jude Medical - 16 months ago
St. Jude Medical Center gets sickly Southern Californians on their feet again. The faith-based, not-for-profit acute care facility, with...