EXL Service (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global end-to-end Insurance Administration provider with Life, Annuity and Health operations, headquartered in New York. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the leading insurance service provider companies with its 17,500 employees including 7000+ talented insurance domain experts and 300+ FLMI, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, Series 6 and Series 26 licensed professionals, 20+ service delivery centers across US, India, The Philippines, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria.
The LifePRO division of EXL is a team dedicated to the development and implementation of the EXL LifePRO insurance administration system for Life, Health and Annuity Business. LifePRO streamlines policy administration for
insurance companies through features such as a flexible product engine,
real-time customer service and extensive agent compensation support.
As a Training and Development Specialist you will be responsible
for the design, development and delivery of training, coaching and mentoring
programs in support of the LifePRO Life Insurance Administration Software. This role supports both internal and external customers. Your focus will be on developing and/or improving the foundational knowledge and skills of new hires within the organization, and also offering these programs to new customers.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs and assure training materials deliver accurate and concise instruction.
- Plan, develop and provide training and staff development programs using knowledge of methods such as demonstrations, on the job training, meetings and conferences, workshops, webinars and self-paced on-line learning.
- Maintain and draft new policy, procedural and technical or product updates and ensure the disseminations of these updates through training curriculum.
- Remain abreast of the insurance industry and training related topics.
- Collaborate with Management to develop product and procedure related training courses and manuals. Participate with various departments in gathering information to create pertinent training materials.
- Participate in on-going Quality Improvement efforts throughout the
- Expert knowledge of insurance software applicationcapabilities and general system design concepts.
- Strong Life, Health and/or Annuity Insurance Industry experience and knowledge.
- Strong knowledge and business skills and integrated systems and expertise in computer applications, such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to lead as well as experience working with virtual teams.
- Exceptional, problem solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility and ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent and dynamic presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to work under deadlines and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Prior LifePRO experience is not required, but is highly desirable.
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...