U.S. Citizenship is required. Ability to obtain security clearance.
The Training and Simulation Trainer will conduct and monitor squad-level training using the DSTS and support such training on a daily basis.
• Performs autonomous operations in support of DSTS at field locations throughout the world.
• Schedules DSTS use
• Runs DSTS training exercises
Coordinates with government on daily status and exercise
• Aids in exercise planning with government
• Builds, revises, and updates exercise scenarios
• Manages scenario databases
• Perform all administrative duties of the DSTS as may be required to set up, plan, develop, and conduct (start, monitor, run, and control/command Computer Generated Forces).
• Control SAF entities in accordance with the needs of the exercise as directed by the scenario and/or trainer.
• Train and assist personnel on the set-up and conduct of DSTS equipment and squad-level training exercises.
• Monitor equipment status and assist Soldiers with any problems they may experience with their equipment.
• Assist the trainer in the conduct of an After Action Review (AAR) by assisting exercise playback and with answering technical questions.
• Train and assist personnel in the use of VBS2, and on how to develop and/or revise VBS2 training scenarios.
• Training, education and/or experience in simulations and/or their use for training
• Ability to rapidly learn new software and software-related concepts.
• Capability to readily grasp new concepts and ideas
• Good communication skills and a team oriented attitude
• Computer or computer-related operation experience.
• Physical capability to lift 50 pounds unassisted and/or 150 pounds as part of a two-man lift.
• Ability to lead/control others in a training environment.
• Keen problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessitated by training requirements.
• Experience with virtual simulations and VBS2
• Prior experience in the set up and conduct of US Army training exercises
• Prior US Army service (Infantry preferred) or significant experience in the conduct of US Army Infantry training
Intelligent Decisions - 15 months ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...