U.S. Citizenship is required. Ability to obtain security clearance.
The Training and Simulation Trainer will conduct and monitor squad-level training using the DSTS and support such training on a daily basis.
• Performs autonomous operations in support of DSTS at field locations throughout the world.
• Schedules DSTS use
• Runs DSTS training exercises
Coordinates with government on daily status and exercise
• Aids in exercise planning with government
• Builds, revises, and updates exercise scenarios
• Manages scenario databases
• Perform all administrative duties of the DSTS as may be required to set up, plan, develop, and conduct (start, monitor, run, and control/command Computer Generated Forces).
• Control SAF entities in accordance with the needs of the exercise as directed by the scenario and/or trainer.
• Train and assist personnel on the set-up and conduct of DSTS equipment and squad-level training exercises.
• Monitor equipment status and assist Soldiers with any problems they may experience with their equipment.
• Assist the trainer in the conduct of an After Action Review (AAR) by assisting exercise playback and with answering technical questions.
• Train and assist personnel in the use of VBS2, and on how to develop and/or revise VBS2 training scenarios.
• Training, education and/or experience in simulations and/or their use for training
• Ability to rapidly learn new software and software-related concepts.
• Capability to readily grasp new concepts and ideas
• Good communication skills and a team oriented attitude
• Computer or computer-related operation experience.
• Physical capability to lift 50 pounds unassisted and/or 150 pounds as part of a two-man lift.
• Ability to lead/control others in a training environment.
• Keen problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessitated by training requirements.
• Experience with virtual simulations and VBS2
• Prior experience in the set up and conduct of US Army training exercises
• Prior US Army service (Infantry preferred) or significant experience in the conduct of US Army Infantry training
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...