Revinate, a profitable high-growth start-up, is the leading social media solution for the hospitality industry. We help the world°s most innovative hoteliers and restaurants use social media to drive significant business results. We°ve got a great, experienced team. We offer competitive salaries and rich benefits, and we value our challenging, fun and balanced culture. We°ve been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC News and many other publications. We°re growing quickly and our customers include many of the world°s leading hotels.
We ’re looking for a passionate training and support specialist to train users (virtually) on our software platform, support customers with product questions and update training documentation. To succeed in this role you ’ll need to be extremely customer-focused and a great communicator.
The core responsibilities of the Training and Support Specialist will be to deliver virtual new user training and answer support queries from clients. While Revinate is an intuitive, easy-to-use, Web based application, it ’s critical that our users get off to the right foot so we want to make sure that every user is well-trained on the platform. You will also assist in creating the courseware and materials for the training.
- Virtually train customers on our software platform using GotoMeeting
- Respond to support tickets and assist in managing the help desk content using ZenDesk
- Provide customer service to clients with post-training queries
- Support the Client Services team in launching accounts
- Assist in developing and maintaining training courseware
- Assist in developing and maintaining product documentation
- 1-3 years in customer service or technical support
- 1-3 years experience in a training/presentation capacity
- Previous creation of product documentation or training curriculum
- Interest in collaborating closely with all types of colleagues and customers
- Time management and scheduling skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and values teamwork.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Exceptional communication skills – written and spoken
- Genuine passion for Revinate°s business
- Flexible and willing to work the start-up lifestyle
- Foreign languages spoken a plus
- Hospitality and/or Social Media experience a plus
To apply, please submit your resume along with a letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Local candidates only, no relocation
Principals only, no recruiters please.
Revinate - 20 months ago