At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Our Due Diligence professionals work with clients to recognize their business needs and are able to develop strategies that are critical to their investment decisions. A crucial component of this is assisting them in the financial, operational, tax, information technology, pension and benefits aspects of the due diligence process.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
Due Diligence professionals analyze financial and operational results of target company through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Preparing analytical schedules to be used in discussions with Management of target companies
- Identifying transaction focus areas based on preliminary analysis
- Researching technical accounting topics for contemplated transactions
- Researching public industry and competitor information relevant to the target company
- Analyzing cyclicality of target's business and working capital trends
- Investigating contingent liabilities, off-balance sheet items and related party transactions
- Analyzing quality of earnings and non-recurring items
- Reviewing target company's accounting policies for proper application of GAAP
- Participating in discussions held with Management
- Contributing to the report-writing process
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs .
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- Public Accounting Experience
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps - Powering Sound Decisions.
Duff & Phelps Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job
As a leading global independent provider of financial advisory and investment banking services, Duff & Phelps delivers trusted advice,...