The ideal candidate:
• Possesses strong Microsoft Office application skills (Excel, Word, etc.).
• Possesses strong interpersonal, communication and client relations skills.
• Demonstrates ability to learn quickly and relate processes to the big picture.
• Must be a self-starter, detail-oriented with strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
• Demonstrates ability to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
• Must have transactional experience with an emphasis in real estate, real estate finance, or corporate practice areas.
• Must have three (3) years prior experience.
Primary Duties Include:
• Perform paralegal duties and responsibilities as directed by group leader and other attorneys.
• Demonstrate strong organizational and writing skills.
• Receive and follow complex instructions.
• Take appropriate action to monitor and meet deadlines.
Graduation from a four-year college or university with a bachelor’s degree, and certificate of completion from a paralegal training program, American Bar Association (ABA) approval preferred. (An equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position may substitute for education requirements.)
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click "apply online" at the end of this page. EOE
Troutman Sanders LLP - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Troutman Sanders LLP is one of Atlanta's largest law firms, has more than 40 attorneys dedicated to health care and/or employee benefits...