Location: Full Time at our Williamsville office
Hours of Work: Monday thru Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm or 10:00am – 6:00pm
• A.S./A.A. degree and 1 year experience in medical office, or H.S. diploma and 3 years experience in medical office.
• Strong typing and computer skills
• Experience with medical terminology in radiology setting; excellent written communication and grammar skills
• Ability to maintain concentration and attention to detail
• A positive personality with the ability to work and interact productively in a team environment.
• Types all normal mammogram reports and other reports as needed.
• Answers multi-line phone system in a professional manner.
• Efficiently and accurately completes and tracks report requests from staff radiologists, patients and referring physicians.
• Generates reports and collation with montage and/or graphs as requested.
• Communicate effectively with patients and their family members, as well as all team members and Radiologists.
• Establish and maintain good rapport and a positive attitude towards all other departments, patients, and referring physicians.
• Must adhere to and uphold all HIPAA and New York State regulations regarding patient privacy as well as standards of ethics set forth by Windsong Radiology Group.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Coordinator
55 Spindrift Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Windsong Radiology Group - 10 months ago
Windsong Radiology Group's Mission is clear. "A diagnostic radiology center of excellence where personalized care, world-class imaging...