Supports the warehouse operations by pulling orders for pick up and delivery, loading and unloading cargo, placing product in proper storage locations and utilizing inventory control programs as specified. Work safely following all policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner, follow all safety rules as listed within the safety manual and comply with any additional supervisory communication relating to safety practices and procedures.
- Maintain 100% safe floor conditions in all areas of the warehouse at all times.
- Perform warehouse duties to include: pull, load, unload and pallet movement to accomplish daily tasks and goals.
- Maintain warehouse equipment (forklifts, walkie/rider pallet jack, etc) and inform supervisor of any problems.
- Freezer truck drivers deliver frozen product in bulk form to our freezer storage facility. Load and unload trucks and break down pallets at grocery warehouse's, fill out bill of lading's and other paperwork as needed.
- Drivers must be able to lift 50 pounds, also be able to climb in and out of the back of a truck, must be able to drive a truck in all weather safely and work outdoors in any type of weather.
- Drivers are expected to start their shift on time and not to be late, once clocked in drivers are expected to be down on the dock with their cell phone and ready to work within ten minutes of clocking in.
- Drivers are required to fill out the daily D.O.T. pre-trip before leaving the bakery.
- All trucks SHALL be inspected prior to loading for cleanliness and structural defects that could jeopardize product integrity. These inspections SHALL be documented on a daily basis and signed off by the driver.
- Must possess a current driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must pass all DOT requirements
OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS
We have built our reputation on our ability to consistently deliver the highest quality, all-natural Artisan breads...