At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Our highly experienced, internationally recognized team of economists and transfer pricing experts provides our clients with consistent, defensible, and integrated solutions to transfer pricing and valuation matters that result in effective tax planning and risk management.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
Directors provide unique solutions through the delivery of quality transfer pricing and economic consulting services that demonstrate the expertise and integrity on which we pride ourselves.
- Preparing documentation, participating in audit defense and development of APAs, valuing intangible assets, and developing solutions to clients’ economic business matters
- Building relationships with current and prospective clients
- Managing analysis, determining appropriate valuation methodology, and building and reviewing financial models
- Managing, developing, training, and mentoring staff on transfer pricing projects and assessing performance for engagement and year-end reviews
- Developing and delivering innovative transfer pricing strategies which address a broad spectrum of economic issues
- Identifying additional potential transfer pricing opportunities
- At least 7 years of transfer pricing experience including documentation, research, planning, valuation of intangibles, APAs, and development and review of complex valuation models, preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Preference for a Master’s degree in the field of Economics, Business, Finance, or Accounting
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs .
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps - Powering Sound Decisions.
Duff & Phelps Corporation - 15 months ago
As a leading global independent provider of financial advisory and investment banking services, Duff & Phelps delivers trusted advice,...