At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Our highly experienced, internationally recognized team of economists and transfer pricing experts provides our clients with consistent, defensible, and integrated solutions to transfer pricing and valuation matters that result in effective tax planning and risk management.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
- Performing in-depth client, industry, and market research
- Conducting financial and statistical analysis
- Independently gathering data through direct client interaction
- Designing and leveraging complex financial models
- Contributing to the development of client reports and presentations, industry publications, and proposals
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs .
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or International Business from an accredited university or college with an expected graduation date between December 2013 and August 2014
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 or if school does not use GPA, must be in top 20% of class
- Motivated by multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Strong analytical, comprehension, research and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Desire to be an integral member of a fast-paced, dynamic team
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Powering Sound Decisions
Duff & Phelps Corporation - 22 months ago
As a leading global independent provider of financial advisory and investment banking services, Duff & Phelps delivers trusted advice,...