This position is responsible for services to clients referred into the Psycho-Social Rehabilitation program through the Second Start Program.
This will be accomplished through the following:
- Provide ongoing supervision to psycho-social rehabilitation worker through the following areas: provide training, modeling, and oversight, review case notes, treatment plans, and billing.
- Work as the lead member of the team to teach PSR staff to develop, assign, and implement services to children and families with annual treatment plans including explicit goals.
- Monitor and document treatment plan outcome of staff on a quarterly basis.
- Develop and maintain the PSR schedule.
- The scope of services provided by this position utilize a broad array of intervention techniques required to effectively address client needs, which may include: behavior management, social competency, problem identification and resolution, effective communication, self-sufficiency, and life goals.
- Meet monthly utilization standards as required by supervisor.
- Report (via appropriate documentation) all special incidents to the supervisor as well as referring agencies as defined in the contract/agreement.
- This position provides coordination and follow up to medical needs of the individual served in the assigned ISLA home.
- Ensure all documentation is kept up to date in each individuals MAR file.
- Ensure all medication dating and ordering is completed.
- Schedule all medical appointments and carry out physician recommendations.
- Conduct regular audits of the MARS to ensure medications are being accurately administered to the individuals served in the ISLA home.
- Update all medical information changed through SAFY’s database and notify all appropriate team members.
- Ensure all HRC/BIC packets are completed prior to presentation.
- Complete case management logs and SLA quarterly reports in a timely manner.
- A bachelor degree in social work/psychology/human services or a related field
- At least two years of experience working directly with youth in a social service capacity required
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated skill of writing treatment plans, case notes, etc.
- Operate a computer in regards to Microsoft Office and agency database system
SAFY of America, Inc. - 4 months ago