CYRACOM INTERNATIONAL, INC.
JOB TITLE JOB REPORTS TO (TITLE)
Translation Project Manager Translations Manager
DEPARTMENT JOB SUPERVISES (TITLES)
Translations Department None
Primarily responsible for managing document translations projects within the Document Translation Department.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific Responsibilities :
- Prepare timely and accurate cost quotations to clients.
- Prepare and issue supplier work orders, per established ISO processes.
- Coordinate internal and external suppliers and resources for assigned projects.
- Coordinate proofing and editing all projects for completeness, formatting accuracy, and linguistic quality on individual projects, as needed.
- Ensure projects are completed and delivered to clients in a timely manner with utmost attention to quality, following all established department and company ISO-documented quality processes.
- Ensure processes used meet all contractual requirements with clients and vendors.
- Maintain accurate and complete electronic project records and project file archives.
- Maintain effective vendor relationships to ensure quality product delivery.
- Help ensure lowest cost while maintaining high quality level for customers by choosing cost effective and low-risk workflows for each project.
- Create accurate project plans and risk assessments for internal and client use.
- Effectively utilize project management software to maximize production and quality, and to manage costs.
- Initiate client billing and vendor payments.
- Monitor and maintain real-time project tracking records.
- Provide professional and courteous service to clients. This may include client education in localization best practices and use of tools and systems.
- Manage client review and fix implementation of near final documents and content.
- Receive and document client feedback on specific projects, and coordinate timely and effective responses, per ISO-documented department processes.
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure client satisfaction and maximized revenues.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding client concerns.
Other Job Functions:
- Administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Solid time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to adjust/adapt to rapidly changing priorities and circumstances.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge in using multiple computer programs, word processing tools, spreadsheet applications and presentation software. Demonstrated ability to learn new computer applications.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of different languages and cultures.
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work occasional overtime to meet project deadlines.
- Four year college degree or beyond in a related field preferred
- Two years experience related to project coordination or project management, or in the alternative experience related to the direct delivery of products or services in a production environment under deadline pressure. Solid computer experience with basic PC software applications.
- US government clearance for Public Trust Positions, or ability to obtain clearance by start date, is required
- Must be a United States citizen or must have lived in the United States for at least 5 years and successfully complete required background search.
Work Location :
- Administrative Offices in Phoenix. Occasional travel to other CyraCom offices.
Physical Demands :
- Requires sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Requires extensive use of a computer and repetitive hand movements in the performance of duties.
- Occasional lifting and carrying of material weighing up to 20 pounds may be required.
Equipment Operated : Telephone, personal computer, printer, Fax machine, and copier.
Potential Hazards : None.
Duties not listed in this position description may be required of the employee at the discretion of management.