Job Title: Translations Project Manager
Reporting to: Product Management
As our Translations Project Manager (Training), you will manage the localization of NAVEX Global's training library content into multiple languages. In this role, you will be a key link between our internal team (sales, client services, and productions) and external team (translation vendors) to coordinate pricing, manage translations projects and deliver localized course content to our Training clients.
• Lead the support of sales and client services for translations pricing requests, acting as a key contact for all training course translations opportunities; maintaining an accurate and current list of Training product translations
• Act as key contact to coordinate and manage quote requests with NAVEX Global’s Translations vendors, coordinate file deliveries to Translations vendor, and manage delivery of final translated content to live environment
• Use product expertise to work closely with Production team to identify and correct production related issues
• Identify opportunities to optimize the translations process, including working directly with software development and translations vendor to identify process improvements to accelerate development
• Interface with VP, Product and Director of Product Management (Training) to identify gaps in Training library and develop strategies to lower translations costs
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a marketing, general business or technical emphasis
• 3+ years’ experience; knowledge of elearning/compliance training preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple departments
• Excellent organizational and communications skills, including ability to lead presentations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of XML and Source Management Systems (Subversion, VSS, Surround) preferred
• Knowledge of project management and related monitoring and control tools
• Ability to manage multiple projects and project schedules effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multi-tasking, etc.)
• Extensive computer and phone use; email intensive environment
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
• Must be able to pass a background and reference check
To apply, please go to http://www.navexglobal.com/company/careers and submit your resume and cover letter together with a completed application form.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
EthicsPoint, Inc. - 18 months ago