1. Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as
defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Developing and maintaining transmission and nodal
price models for entire US market.
3. Assist with analyzing forward electricity price
forecasts and forward curves for EC&R NA target
markets, initially focusing on ERCOT, PJM and SPP.
4. Assist with developing bidding strategy and
determining value of transmission hedging
instruments (CRRs, FTRs, etc).
5. Assist with analyzing financial impact of potential
transmission system modifications, upgrades, outages
and other conditions that may impact EON wind farms
6. Assist with power flow analyses as necessary to
develop actionable information for Development team.
7. Track transmission projects and overall
transmission development within PJM, MISO, SPP, and
other regional planning groups. Develop and maintain
strong working knowledge of regional transmission
systems and providers.
interconnection analysis experience, including
- At least 2 years transmission planning or generation
identifying system conditions (pre and post
contingency) and potential mitigation solutions.
Knowledge and experience of nodal markets, LMPs, and
congestion management strongly preferred. Experience
performing studies with PSSE, PSLF or Powerworld
Simulator. Matlab, HTML / JAVA, Excel VBA and/or
C#/VB.NET highly desirable.
engineering or closely related field may be
- Substitution: A graduate degree in economics,
considered as a substitute for one year of work
Req. Code : ECR-0813-1058
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Offer Relocation : Maybe
E.ON - 19 months ago