Mandatory Requirements/Education and Certifications:
• Master’s degree in health-related field.
• Minimum 2 years progressive experience in healthcare setting.
• Knowledgeable in healthcare-related regulatory requirements, data management, and clinical databases.
Experience in field of organ donation and transplantation highly desirable.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Transplant Compliance Specialist to join our team. The Transplant Compliance Specialist is responsible for data collection and regulatory compliance for organ transplant program. In this role, they identify and ensure system-wide implementation of best practices to maximize rates and outcomes for organ donation and transplantation. The Transplant Compliance Specialist is also responsible for CHOP policy development and compliance for organ transplant-related regulatory agencies, including CMS, UNOS, JCAHO. They will develop action plans and coordinate improvement projects to support best practices, compliance with regulatory agencies, and strategic initiative within organ donation and transplantation.
Other responsibilities include:
• Ensures hospital compliance with current legislative and regulatory requirements for organ donation and transplantation.
• Centralizes and improves compliance by serving as liaison with all donation and transplant-related regulatory agencies, including CMS, UNOS, JCAHO, and others.
• Develops and manages Transplant Center’s work plan to achieve constant readiness for regulatory site visits and surveys.
• Coordinates patient and Transplant Center information and data submissions to various regulatory agencies as required.
• Designs and delivers education for all Transplant Center staff on compliance with new and revised guidelines and regulations.
• Works to improve functionality of transplant data and related databases. national risk management peer contacts. Communicate with Board level, as needed.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...